Monday 27 August 2012

H&M Wishlist!

I have a slight love hate relationship with H&M, I think I became too obsessed with the Divided section as a teenager and now it makes me feel a bit queasy - such terrible fashion times. Then the normal Women's section is kind of hit and miss for me, and I feel like some of it is really overpriced.

However, after a bit of a root around the website yesterday, I've discovered some really beautiful things on there, so I've decided to put together a bit of a H&M wishlist!

Coral dress - £29.99
Leopard dress - £19.99
White lace dress - £19.99
'Dark Mole' ankle boots - £24.99
Sequin top - £9.99

Total - £104.95

Well it's safe to say that I won't be spending over £100 in H&M on my next shopping trip, but I may have to treat myself to the leopard print dress and those cute little ankle boots. Bravo H&M, you have impressed me!

Let me know what you think of my choices, are you a H&M fan or not? Leave a comment below or chat to me on twitter!

Megan Diva xo

1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same about H&M. It's either really good or really bad! xx

    www.tribalblaze.co.uk

    ReplyDelete