Friday 10 August 2012

Weekly Wants #2

Is it really friday already? Wow! So keeping on schedule, it's time for my second Weekly Wants post, all the stuff I've fallen in love with over the past 7 days and wish I could afford!


Oversized chunky knit cardigan - Glamorous, £44.99
Oh I'm so excited seeing all the Autumn clothes coming into stores! I love big cardigans and the aztec style pattern on this one would be great to just throw on over a plain outfit.

Cross embellished skater dress - Missguided, £26.99
You can never have too many black dresses and this one is just too cute, I love the floaty skirt and the cross detail on it just rocks it up a little bit - the cross trend seems to be here to stay and I don't mind at all.

Neon flats - H&M £12.99
Now these I am going to have to buy, I absolutely love the neon pop trend and they will brighten up any all black or dark coloured outfit.

Primed and poreless powder - Toofaced £22.00
I've heard a lot about this powder and I definitely want to try it out once my Maxfactor Creme Puff powder is finished.

Paco Robanne Black XS - Fragrance Direct £32.99
Anyone who knows me, knows that this is my go to perfume and I'm gutted that my latest bottle has run out. I can't currently afford a new bottle so I'm living with a tiny sample and the body lotion until my birthday!

Weekly shopping total - £139.96
Not as high as last week - I've improved my budgeting! I'll definitely be getting the neon flats next time I'm around H&M and the cardigan might have to come out when the weather gets cooler again.

I hope you like my weekly wants - let me know yours in the comments below or chat to me on twitter!

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment