Friday 17 August 2012

Weekly Wants #3

1. Sheer Maxi Skirt - Missguided, £16.99
2. Feather Print Tee - Dorothy Perkins, £22.00
3. Black Cross Necklace - Forever 21, £4.90
4. Models Own Hedonist - Boots, £5.00
5. Leopard Ankle Boot - Dorothy Perkins, £35.00

Weekly Total - £83.89

I've actually budgeted quite well this week, I might end up buying some of this stuff! I definitely want a maxi skirt for Autumn, and I just think the ankle boots are too cute for words and there's 20% off online. I've also wanted Models Own Hedonist for ages but they never seem to have it in stock when I go to Boots - hopefully that will change soon!

Let me know if you like anything from my weekly wants, any comments or questions below and you can always chat to me on twitter!

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment