Friday 3 August 2012

Weekly wants!

No girl ever let a lack of money stop her from mental shopping, so I thought that every Friday I would do a 'weekly wants' post where I show all the things that I'm lusting after and wishing I had the money to buy.


Khaki studded jumper - Topshop £42.00
I spotted this while shopping on Sunday and now I'm wishing for Autumn to come now so I can justify buying this jumper. I love the khaki colour, it's just a shame it's so expensive as Topshop always is - I'll be looking out for a similar more affordable version soon!

Studded ankle boots - Office £80.00
I found these on Sunday too - just another example of my obsession with studs! They are a definite dupe of the Chloe boots and I may just have these on my birthday list!

Sleeveless checked shirt - Missguided £22.99
Checked shirts never really seem to go out of style, and I have quite a few, but for some reason I just really like this sleeveless shirt from Missguided, it's just something a little different.

Benefit Porefessional - Boots £23.50
This has been one of the most talked about beauty products on blogs and youtube and I only just recently started to believe the hype. I got a free sample size in Glamour, thanks to my Mum picking it up for me and I will definitely be purchasing the full size version with the help of my Boots points ;)

Leather look skater skirt - Ark £22.99
Now this is a skirt that I have been lusting over for ages, but it's something I don't want to buy before I try on. When I'm next in Sheffield near the Ark store I might not be able to resist...

Weekly shopping total - £191.48
Hmm... some how I don't think I can budget all this in! If I had to pick one thing, it would be the Ark skater skirt because I've wanted it for so long (and because they have a 15% discount on all Hearts & Bows clothing til next month!!)

Feel free to leave any comments or questions below or chat to me on twitter!

Megan Diva xo

3 comments:

  1. i got the porefessional with glamour too and am wishing i could afford the full-sized one! i loooove that jumper from topshop too!
    nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii, you've got such a lovely blog so i wanted to nominate you for a Liebster Award!
    There's a link with the rules and everything to my blog thanks (: x

    http://wondercolourbehindafrostedwindow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster award :)

    http://scarlettsblog24.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    Scarlett xx

    ReplyDelete