Thursday 6 September 2012

Back to Uni Shopping

I went on a very nice little shopping spree with my Mum and Grandma today, and was bought some lovely treats and some winter essentials for going back to Uni on Sunday!


Plain racer back vests - New Look, £3.99
Black skater skirt - Topshop, £16.99
Studded boots - River Island, £40
Red diphem dress - Matalan, £18
Fur hood parka - Matalan, £32
I've featured the boots and the parka in my Weekly Wants posts and I absolutely love them - quite looking forward to cold weather so I can wear them out!
I'm very happy with the stuff I got and I'm now pretty well prepared for my third and final year at Uni. 

If you have any comments or questions leave them below, I'd love to see what you're buying for Uni, College or School, or chat to me on twitter.

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment