Sunday 14 October 2012

Sunday Face

"The look on a persons face after having been deprived of sleep due to binge drinking/taking drugs... usually after a good weekend" - Urban Dictionary

Well that definition isn't at all accurate, I've had plenty of sleep and I haven't had booze for a week, this is just my face! Not sure if this will be a regular thing, just felt like doing it today!

Hair - absolutely natural

Face - Clinique Tinted Moisturiser (03 Neutral)
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (Light 2)
Mac Blusher (Ambering Rose)
No. 7 Beautiful Brows Pencil (Brown/Black)
MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette (1, 2, 7, 8)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil (Zero)
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick (Pink Brown)

Necklace - H&M
Top - Bon Jovi 2000 (Thrifted)

So there we go, another new thing I'm trying, apologies for the constant bad quality iPhone pictures!

Let me know if you like this kind of post, I'll be trying a triple photo thing later this week.
Leave any comments or questions below or chat to me on twitter

Megan Diva xo

No comments:

Post a Comment