Tuesday 27 November 2012

Elf Christmas List

These are mostly make up brushes cause I really don't have that great a collection of brushes, and I can't wash them after every use like you should because a) I'm too lazy and b) they'd still be damp the next time I need them.

So I've been looking around the Elf website and I've found quite a few that I really want, and some other make-up essentials.

1. Daily Brush Cleaner
2. Complexion Brush
3. Angled Foundation Brush
4. Lash and Brow Clear Mascara
5. Angled Contour Brush
6. Concealer Brush
7. Makeup Mist & Set
8. Stipple Brush

Let me know what you think of my Elf products Christmas list, if you have any of these products or if you just want them too! Leave any comments or questions below or chat to me on twitter

Megan Diva xo

3 comments:

  1. ELF product are awesome! I want to try the eyelash primer!
    *Besos*

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf is great!
    Love the lash and brow mascara.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really Glad i found this blog.Added allenchu.4rtofclean.com to my bookmark!
    bubble online games

    ReplyDelete