Wednesday 7 November 2012

Man of the Week #3

This week, I'm just going to cheat and pick three men - choosing between them is impossible!

On Saturday night I watched the 2011 re-make of Fright Night and absolutely loved it - it's one of my new favourite vampire movies - helped in no small part by the beauties that starred in it!

Colin Farrell as blood thirsty, ridiculous hot vampire Jerry
David Tennant showing his swagger as vampire slayer Peter Vincent
The beautiful Dave Franco has a small part as a douche bag bully
I haven't seen the 80's version of the film so I can't compare, but I just really enjoyed it and these three guys are just fantastic in it and I couldn't pick between them!

I've had a thing for Colin Farrell since Phone Booth and In Bruges, David Tennant is just perfect as he plays a Russell Brand type character, bit different from his Doctor Who days and Dave Franco just shows off the excellent genes he shares with James and plays a great small role - need to see 21 Jump Street again for more!

Let me know if you like any of my three Men of the Week, and who yours is!
Leave any comment or questions below or chat to me on twitter

Megan Diva xo

1 comment: