Tuesday 6 November 2012

New Lush Loves

Now I absolutely love Lush, and if I had the money I'd be there all the time buying new things to treat myself with, but sadly I don't so I try to limit my visits there until I really, really want something.

The change in weather has been wreaking havoc with my skin and my lips are so chapped I'm having to avoid my new favourite matte lipsticks because they just look terrible. So after I'd heard so many good things about the Lush lip scrubs, with the recommendation of my friend I went for the popcorn flavour - which is delicious!

As my favourite soap Lemslip was discontinued *sob* I asked the woman in the store what she thought were good dupes for it, and her recommendation was Northern Lights soap. It has a slightly more floral 'soapy' smell to it than Lemslip did but it's light and tropical and makes me want a drink of 7UP!
It may very well challenge Lemslip as my fruity favourite.

Popcorn Lip Scrub & Northern Lights Soap
Have you tried either of these Lush products, if so what did you think to them. And what are you currently loving from Lush?

Leave any comments or questions below and chat to me on twitter!

Megan Diva xo

1 comment:

  1. Love their lip scrubs, i'm using the mint chocolate one at the mo! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete